I look at selling your home as an huge money-making opportunity. Here's why – what is your current hourly wage at your job? If you're like most Americans, it's somewhere between $20 and $40 an hour. What if I told you that selling your home will give you the opportunity to make HUNDREDS per hour?
It's true. Thank about it… imagine you want to get your house on the market in exactly one month. And during that month, you invested 50 hours and about $500 getting your house in tip-top shape (that's 8 hours per weekend, plus one hour per evening during the week). If you follow the steps below, those 50 hours could easily get you an extra $10,000 or more for your house. That's $200 an hour people! And it could easily be more.
Home buying and selling season is upon us, better known as the Pennsylvania Spring Real Estate market.
Here are the 10 things best things to do that will get your house ready to sell FAST and for the right price:
1. Pick a day to list in the future and work backward from it.
2. Ask for outside opinions of things that need to be done in your house. Where I come in as your licensed Realtor.
3. Treat it like a business. Your house is no longer just your home, it's an asset you are trying to get top dollar for.
4. De-clutter. Read Marie Kondo anyone?
5. Do some research on staging. Using your own furniture or renting some pieces to spruce up your space.
6. Paint! Soft neutrals such as gray, white, etc.
7. Focus on curb appeal. Pick up some cute flowers, throw a nice pillow on your chairs, keep your front entrance welcoming.
8. Have a plan for when the call for showing your home! take children, pets, and yourself away to allow potential buyers to focus on the home.
9. GREAT professional photos for marketing, this service is included with every home I list to sell.
10. Price it right out of the gate and get top dollar quickly!
Happy selling season, as always please call, text, or email me if you have questions or wish to buy or sell real estate.
Author:Brigit Brust Phone: 267-235-7516 Dated: February 5th 2019 Views: 251 About Brigit: ...
We are very excited to present SPACE & COMPANY, a boutique real estate brokerage dedicated to re-thinking real estate in Center City , Philadelphia. Our business model, characterized by a commitment to our local community, green living and technology, provides a unique perspective for our clients and agents. Educating our agents on quickly changing market trends and supporting their use of the latest technological tools is a priority.
At SPACE & COMPANY we continue to embrace our forward thinking, results-oriented marketing. Things have changed drastically for the real estate industry in the past few years. Given this, we are not content to provide the status quo – we will continue to strive to be a step ahead, offering creative solutions that speak for themselves.