1. Talk to the neighbors! Neighbors are the pulse of our community so walk around, listen to what's coming and see if they have any information to share about their neighborhood.
2. Check sites like realtor.com, redfin.com and colleen.searchphillylistings.com. Here you can save your hot properties, follow neighborhood values and be the first to know what properties are hitting the market.
3. For Sale By Owners - motivated owners that are trying to sell their homes on their own.
4. Research FHA 203k program for the renovation costs of a house that needs some updating. You can learn more about it by clicking here.
5. Find an empty lot and look up the public records to see if you would be able to purchase it from the city or owner of the parcel.
We are very excited to present SPACE & COMPANY, a boutique real estate brokerage dedicated to re-thinking real estate in Center City , Philadelphia. Our business model, characterized by a commitment to our local community, green living and technology, provides a unique perspective for our clients and agents. Educating our agents on quickly changing market trends and supporting their use of the latest technological tools is a priority.
At SPACE & COMPANY we continue to embrace our forward thinking, results-oriented marketing. Things have changed drastically for the real estate industry in the past few years. Given this, we are not content to provide the status quo – we will continue to strive to be a step ahead, offering creative solutions that speak for themselves.