Try my new favorite place, High Street, for Valentine's Day Dinner! Here are some great choices if Philadelphia's Old City neighborhood!
• High Street on Market: Old City, 308 Market Street, 215-625-0988. For $65 per head, High Street on Market,
Fork’s sister restaurant, serves up a four-course meal sure to be full
of freshly-made pastas, breads and more tasty pairings.
• Fork: Old City, 306 Market Street, 215-625-9425. Sample four-courses of Valentine’s Day goodness at Fork
in Old City. For $85 per person, indulge in flavorful specials that are
sure to satisfy both your and your significant other’s taste buds.
• Amada: Old City, 217-219 Chestnut Street, 215-625-2450. Indulge in a Spanish tapas feast at Amada on Valentine’s Day. Choose from a $60 or $75 four course meal consisting of light and heavy plates.
• Cuba Libre: Old City, 10 S. 2nd Street, 215-627-0666. Cuba Libre
serves up a Latin-inspired meal for $80 per couple on February 14 and
15. Fill up on three-courses of inspired fare including guava barbecue
ribs, Miami spiced bouillabaisse and Cuban flan. The full menu is
available here. Cuba Libre’s regular menu will be available as well.
• Han Dynasty: Old City, 123 Chestnut Street, 215-922-1888. With three locations in Philadelphia — Old City, University City and Manayunk — it’s easy to arrive at Han Dynasty this Valentine’s Day. Start with an order of dan dan noodle and explore the spicy menu. Not a fan of spicy food? Be warned.
• Moshulu: Old City, 401 S. Columbus Boulevard, 215-923-2500. Dine aboard the Moshulu
on the Delaware River for an extra romantic meal this Valentine’s Day.
On February 14 and 15, the ship-turned-restaurant is providing diners
with a four-course meal full of surf and turf options.
• Positano Coast: Old City, 212 Walnut Street, 215-238-0499. Sample Mediterranean fare at Positano Coast
while taking in breathtaking views of Old City. Valentine’s menu items
include grilled artichoke salad, lobster and crab bisque, vegetable
ravioli and roasted veal tenderloin. Click here for the Valentine’s Day menu.
Author:Keith Elsen Phone: 215-370-5420 Dated: January 31st 2014 Views: 2,164 About Keith: As an architect and a business owner in a demanding customer service industry on Philadelphia’s Ma...
We are very excited to present SPACE & COMPANY, a boutique real estate brokerage dedicated to re-thinking real estate in Center City , Philadelphia. Our business model, characterized by a commitment to our local community, green living and technology, provides a unique perspective for our clients and agents. Educating our agents on quickly changing market trends and supporting their use of the latest technological tools is a priority.
At SPACE & COMPANY we continue to embrace our forward thinking, results-oriented marketing. Things have changed drastically for the real estate industry in the past few years. Given this, we are not content to provide the status quo – we will continue to strive to be a step ahead, offering creative solutions that speak for themselves.